Do you "heart" cheese?? Well, so do we! We are excited to welcome Dairy Farmers of Canada who will be hosting cheese seminars.
Discover, taste and learn about the many varieties of delicious Canadian cheese made from 100% Canadian milk. Soft, semi-soft, washed rind, firm, and hard cheeses - what's the difference? Stop by to sample and see for yourself!
We're thrilled to have Dairy Farmers of Canada's cheese experts on hand to introduce our guests of the Spring 2014 Woman's Show to new local cheeses, tastings, pairings and more! We can't wait!
Do you have a reputation for being creative and crafty? Can you decorate on a dime? Are you the empress of envisioning hip, cool new applications for discarded old things-a radical "Recyclista", if you will?
Well, then this is the challenge for you!
Now is the time to clear off those sewing machines and pull out those sanders, drills and paint brushes. Get on Pinterest and get your creative juices flowing ladies, because here's your chance to prove that you are the undisputed upcycling & restyling Queen of Green Creativity!
Value Village, in partnership with the 2014 Spring Edmonton Woman's Show, is presenting two fun and fabulous contests: "I Believe in Second Chances" and "New Day, New Look". One features furniture and one focuses on fashion, but they both have one thing in common: restyling!! Here's how it goes:
- You, the creative goddess, buy an item of furniture OR clothing from Value Village and upcycle it. Work your magic and take it from flea market to FAB!! You are limited only by your own creativity.
- Submit and dazzle us with your "before" and "after" pictures. Send in a) before photo, b) after photo, c) copy of your receipt from Value Village for the original purchase to us at email@example.com.
- Family Productions Inc. will narrow down the submissions and choose the top 10 projects in each category. We will be judging on uniqueness, creativity, aesthetic merit, and functionality (if we would want it in our house or in our closet-it makes the cut!)
- The 20 selected projects from both contests combined will be displayed in a special Feature Area at the Show.
- Show Attendees will vote on the best project. Invite your girlfriends to come down, admire your artistry, and vote for you!
- The winner of each contest --"I Believe in Second Chances" (Furniture) and "New Day, New Look" (Fashion)--gets a great prize package that includes a $250 cash prize from Value Village AND a sewing machine and tools provided by Family Productions Inc.
So start shopping and scheming, ladies! Show us what you've got!
Is it time to treat your tresses, pamper your pony tail, and love your locks? We're excited to present Eufora Experience by Kinetic Salon.
Let the hair experts at Kinetic Salon take you on a hair adventure with Eufora products. Relax as you indulge in scalp massage bliss, feel the excitement as one of their specialists comes up with a customized plan for your head of hair, and feel incredible as you rock your new cut or style! The Eufora Experience offers everything to make you look chic and fabulous. Come treat yourself and leave feeling rejuvenated and gorgeous thanks to the staff at Kinetic Salon.
This will be by appointment only so please make sure to come early and get yourself booked in!
A huge thank-you to all our attendees, sponsors, exhibitors, and presenters for making this year's Fall Show such a memorable experience!
We hope to see you all again, as well as many new faces, at the next
2014 Spring Edmonton Woman's Show
April 5th & 6th, 2014
Edmonton EXPO Centre, Hall B
Details on the Spring Edmonton Woman's Show will be released as they become available, so check back often! Before spring comes, we want to relive the most fabulous moments of the Show as we share them with you. Sit back and enjoy!
*All promotions subject to change without notice.